Hi, I’m Diane. I’m a stay at home crafter and “artist in residence” with auto-immune disease.
I believe all things happen for a reason.
I believe that hugs and chocolate can heal most things.
I believe I am the only person in control of my experience of life because I choose how I react to any given situation.
As you will soon discover, I can be a little bit long-winded
- Skinny Cards
- Dotee Dolls
- Post Cards
- Drawing – I love my Derwent Inktense, Graphic and Watercolour pencils.
- Painting – Acrylics
- Beaded jewellery
- Crotchet (haven’t done much lately due to health issues)
- I don’t do much photography these days but with the price of decent cameras coming down I may take it up again soon. The plan is for a camera to be acquired in the post-Christmas sales.
- I’ve just learned to knit and I can see yarn becoming a new obsession of mine.
Random Facts About Me:
- My birthday is 13th of October, that makes me a Libra.
- I consider myself spiritual although I am not religious.
- I like doing things that are kind to the Earth.
- I have more ideas for projects than I have time and energy.
- I plan to open my own Etsy shop in 2011.
- As much as I don’t like to be defined by my illness, I have come to accept my limitations. Sometimes I will have better days than others. Sometimes I will be in pain. The only certainty is that things will change.